SAFARI ALLIGATOR HAND PAINTED COTTON PILLOW from ZAMBIA
The most charming alligator at the safari ! Hand painted in a lime green color on a bright blue background, this pillow is perfect for the kid who adores these water-loving creatures.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of the wildlife that we often see in the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 18in x 18 in
- Color: Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold with soft angel hair insert non allergenic
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.