SAFARI ELEPHANT HAND PAINTED PILLOW ZAMBIA
You can't help but smile when you see this adorable elephant pillow! Hand painted on a bright orange background, this cute elephant friend will add playfulness to any space!
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this decorative pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of the wildlife that we often see in the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm
- Color: Orange
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold with a soft angel hair insert non allergenic
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.